I'm offering a couple of opportunities for people to take a free yoga class at Harmony Yoga of Ann Arbor during the early fall (2013).
1. During the week of Labor Day, there are three free Intro to Yoga classes available for anyone who would like to attend (current students and new people):
- Wednesday, September 4 - Level 1 - 9:30-10:45 AM
- Wednesday, September 4 - Gentle - 11:00 AM-12:15 PM
- Thursday, September 5 - Level 1 - 5:30-6:45 PM
2. If you are new to Harmony Yoga, or haven't taken a class from me in at least 6 months, you can use this free yoga class coupon to take a class anytime from September 9 -- October 19. Check our Yoga Class Schedule and Yoga Class Descriptions to choose a class that fits your experience level. Note that a Level 2 class assumes knowledge of Iyengar Yoga, including how we set up for poses such as Sirsasana and Sarvangasana (head balance, shoulder balance). There is a difference in how the various styles of yoga are taught (of course!), and in any style you would be expected to follow along with how that particular class is being taught. And it's really easy for me to tell if you haven't had much Iyengar Yoga experience. Again, pre-registration is recommended (email me to reserve a space or if you have questions), but not absolutely required.