How does the Gentle Yoga class differ from our other classes at Harmony Yoga? It's a good class for anyone who prefers a slower-paced, more supported approach to learning the yoga poses.
You might especially benefit from these classes if:
- You have taken some time off from your yoga practice or your usual exercise routine and want to ease back into a healthy exercise program.
- You have certain difficulties in other yoga classes that frustrate you (balance issues, weakness or other problems in the joints or muscles).
- You've injured yourself in some activity and are worried about coming into a regular yoga class.
- You're a "mature-bodied" person, and want to maintain your strength, balance, and flexibility as you grow older.
- You have a hectic life, and want to take time to slow down, while still doing some good stretching and gentle strengthening work.
If you're new to Harmony Yoga, or haven't been to classes for awhile, you're welcome to take your first Gentle class for no charge if you mention this post. Or if you have a friend who you think would benefit from and enjoy a class like this, please pass on this information.
The Gentle class meets Tuesday mornings, 9:30 -- 11:00. For more class information, descriptions and fees, go to: http://harmonyyogaannarbor.com/classes.html
This is a friendly group of people, and we'd love to have you come to the class!